Friday, June 17, 2011

Pre-Packing Preparations

I seem to be getting the hang of this alliteration thing!
So I have decided to start this blog to document and share what I hope will be the best and most exciting summer of my life, a summer that will become a stepping stone to a brand new chapter for me. In exactly thirteen days I will hop on an airplane and begin a three week long adventure through Europe with the ultimate traveling companion; my best friend. In a whirlwind of a trip we plan to visit Frankfurt, Prague, Paris, and London; staying with friends, old and new, in each fabulous city. If I had my way I would have started packing months ago, but I figured I might need clothes to wear for the next couple weeks while I enjoy my short time at home. I love packing for long trips as it always gets me excited and combines to of my favorite things; organizing and clothes.I will be sure to let you know how I get on. I am going to try and update this space as often as possible (wherever wifi can be found) and I hope you enjoy what ever gibberish I can come up with.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews