That's when we leave! AHHHHHHHHHHH. And I'm all packed and prepared...kinda. There are always those awkward things (contact solution, glasses, hairbrush, makeup) that you can't pack until the last minute because, you know, you have to use them, and that always makes my OCD brain go crazy. But I plan to wake up extra early like I kid on Christmas morning to make sure everything is ship shape and ready to go. Its crazy really, I feel like it was just yesterday that we started planning this whole thing and the fact that is about to become a reality blows my mind. I know it is going to be a life changing experience and we will both come out the other side better people...that is if we are still speaking to each other...just kidding, Alex is the one of the few people I know I can spend three whole weeks with and not want to murder. I am beyond excited and I hope you are too because I plan to update this space wherever wifi can be found, pictures and all, so you can all come along on this adventure with us.
love and cuddles
Lucy
No comments:
Post a Comment