Poop. Stewardess told me to turn off my phone so I lost everything I had written inthe past hour. I should have just nodded and hid it like everyone else does. Oh well.
So I seem to be cursed as I am yet again delayed in transit, this time due to bad weather, which seems to be following me all over the world. Despite slight annoyance I am pretty calm about the whole thing as it is all out of my control and it is too late to even try and rush to my orientation meeting. I have however made contact with my roommate who (over text at least) seems equally chill and perfectly normal, which is always a plus. My serenity is probably due to fatigue and jet lag but I'm not complaining. I have even managed to entertain myself with a fantastic new internet discovery; A blog called Mark reads Harry Potter in which a witty Potter newbie records his thoughts as he reads Philosopher's Stone. It is not exactly unknown, I am just slow on the uptake, but is hilarious and so interesting to hear an "outsider" write about HP as I honestly can't remember a time I didn't know what Quidditch or a Muggle was. Thank god for smart phones.
Ok we are attempting to take off again, fingers crosse and praying to the weather gods.
No comments:
Post a Comment